We’ve all heard of the saying, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So we just need to ask, are you looking for new ways to elevate your breakfast routine? If the answer is yes, we have just what you need. Make your very own breakfast dip by turning wholemeal wrap into crispy Tortilla chips. Let’s get started!
Easy, No-Fuss Breakfast Dip Recipe To Try Making At Home
A. Breakfast Dip
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of fresh milk
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced onions
- Lemon slice
B. Tortilla Chips
- Gardenia wholemeal wrap
- Olive oil
A. Tortilla Chips
- On a slice of a wholemeal wrap, slather some olive oil
2. Cut into 4 vertical portions first
3. And then cut into triangles
4. Transfer to a baking tray and season with some black pepper and salt
5. Pop it into the oven and bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 7-8 minutes
B. Breakfast Dip (Scrambled Egg)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs after adding in milk, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a pan over slow heat and then pour in the egg
3. Scrambled eggs are done when they turn soft and curdy
4. Squeeze some lemon juice
5. Decorate with preferred ingredients; tomatoes, coriander, onion
Breakfast Has Just Gotten More Exciting!
There you have it, a simple and no-fuss way to make breakfast even more fun! So if you have some leftover wrap on the counter, try making this recipe. Now you will be looking forward to breakfast. Enjoy!
This recipe is by Zatil Arip (Facebook)
Don’t Miss Out: Tai Buan Porridge Might Reopen After Taking a Break
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!