- Visiting on Hari Raya is allowed, with strict SOP.
- MCO: First day of Syawal, 13 May 2021
- CMCO & RMCO: First three days of Syawal, 13-15 May 2021
- Solat Sunat Aidilfitri is allowed
- Cemetery visitation allowed for CMCO and RMCO areas, with not more than 6 pax per lot
- Interstate travel is not allowed
- Open House celebrations are not allowed
List of SOP for Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2021:
According to a recent press conference, Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yakoob announced that visiting on Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2021 is allowed in MCO, CMCO and RMCO areas with strict SOP.
Here are the details. Visitation is allowed in MCO areas with a maximum of 15 people in a household, depending on the size of the premise for the first day of Syawal only, 13th May 2021.
Whereas visiting is allowed in CMCO and RMCO areas for the first three days, 13-15th May 2021, with not more than 20 and 25 people respectively in a household. However, Open House celebrations are prohibited in the whole of Malaysia, whereas Solat Sunat Aidilfitri is allowed.
Cemetery visitation, on the other hand, is allowed in CMCO and RMCO areas, with not more than 6 people in a lot, and limited to 30minutes per visitation. It is also mentioned that interstate travel is not allowed in the whole of Malaysia, and no inter-district travel for those in MCO areas.
Don’t Miss Out: 10 Awesome Chinese Restaurant in Penang You Need to Try Out
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!