As we are now undergoing MCO 2.0, some of us are once again spending more time in the kitchen. Whether it’s to hone your cooking or baking skills, we have just the right recipe for you to try out. Today, we will be sharing this Sizzling Noodles recipe with you guys. So, if you’re a noodle lover, you need to save this recipe.
Delicious Sizzling Noodles Recipe Just Like The One We Love
Sizzling Noodle is one of the items that we can usually find in the mall’s very own food court. Each serving comes with springy noodles, thick gravy along with some chicken pieces, vegetables, and a sunny side up to bring the entire dish together. Since no dine-in is allowed, how about we try out this recipe at home instead?
- 2 Portion of Yee Mee
- Diced chicken meat
- 4 Mushroom (dipped into the water till expand)
- 5 pcs of dried chili (cut into 1 inch)
- 3 inches of ginger (chopped)
- 5 chopped white onion
- Mustard green vegetables
- 4 tbsp of Kicap Pekat
- 4 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 3 cups of water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of cornflour
- Black pepper
1. Let the oil heat up in the pan and put in dried chili, ginger, and white onion. Cook till fragrant.
2. Add in chicken and let it cook for a few minutes before adding in black pepper
3. Then, add in Kicap Pekat and Oyster sauce (let them mix well) and then add in mushroom
4. Next, add in water and cornflour (pre-mixed with some water), some salt to taste. Let the gravy come to a boil and switch off the fire
5. Heat up the hot plate, add in the Yee Mee before pouring in the gravy
6. Lastly, crack the egg on top and add in some mustard green vegetables
7. For a final touch, drizzle more gravy on top before serving.
Enjoy This Delicious Recipe
Now you can reminisce the good old times when you could savour a plate of piping hot sizzling noodles. Try out this recipe and let us know how it goes. Enjoy and bye!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!