- PDRM offers 50% off on traffic summons for five days starting from 25th March 2020.
- Available through online payment only as counters are closed for Movement Control Order.
- Not all traffic summon are applicable (see below for more information).
Hello, our dearest foodies! With police and the military forces doing their jobs to enforce the Movement Control Order (MCO) during these 14 days, did you know that March 25th is Police Day? In celebration for Malaysia’s 213th Police Day, PDRM has released some good news! Ready? PDRM offers a 50% discount on traffic summons for 5 days starting from 25th March 2020.
Get 50% Discounts On Traffic Summons Using Online Payments
Getting a summon has nothing happy to speak about. But if you’ve received one this year, we’ve got a piece of good news to share with you! In celebration of Malaysia’s 213th Police Day and to enforce MCO, PDRM (Royal Malaysia Police) is introducing a 50% discount on a certain traffic summons. That means, instead of paying the full payment, you can now save 50% of the bill!
So how does it work? It’s easy. All you have to do is to create an account at MyEG or RILEK and check if you have any pending summons. If you do, you can either pay them straight at MyEG or via online banking at RILEK. However, not all traffic summons is applicable for the 50% discount. If your summon is listed in the categories below, this 50% discount cannot be applied.
- Accident Summons (Saman Kemalangan)
- No Compoundable Summons (Saman Berstatus NC)
- Warrant Summons For Current Year (Saman Berstatus Waran Tahun Semasa)
- Summons In Trial (Saman Dalam Perbicaraan)
- Current Year Summons Issued During Ops Selamat (Saman Ops Selamat Tahun Semasa)
- Lorry-related Summons (Saman Berstatus Mahkamah & Saman Berkaitan Lori)
It Will Start From 25th March 2020
As our official 213th Police Day lies on the 25th of March, this 50% grant will start on the same day. In short, the offer will start from 25th to 29th March 2020. So if you’ve got any outstanding summons, we recommend clearing the payment during these 5 days. Above all, we hope everyone drives safe and we see you in the next post!
Cover Photo: @Penang Lang (left)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!