It’s no secret that Malaysians love fried chicken, especially from KFC. What if you can recreate Colonel Sanders’ fried chicken with this KFC style fried chicken recipe? Let’s say it’s been tweaked to suit our Malaysian taste buds. We know how it feels like to get “If have we’ll give” answers from the cashier upon your chicken part request. So make a whole batch of this KFC style fried chicken with your preferred chicken parts!
Recreate This Delicious KFC Style Fried Chicken Recipe in Your Kitchen:
- About 1kg of chicken (chicken parts of your choice)
- 1 1/2tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 80g Bestari fried chicken coating mix
- 60g rice flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Ajinomoto (optional)
- Bestari fried chicken coating mix
- Rice flour
- In a large bowl, add chicken and the marinade ingredients. Give it a good mix and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to marinate.
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator. In a separate bowl, mix the coating ingredients together. Then coat the chicken with the flour mixture, one by one.
- In a wok or large pot, fry the chicken over medium heat in oil until golden brown. Remove from oil and set aside for about 1 minute before serving.
So Good You and Your Family Will Fight Over These Fried Chicken:
These KFC style fried chicken are super crispy, juicy and easy to make. You definitely can prepare and marinade the chicken overnight to save time. If you like your fried chicken spicy, get the Bestari fried chicken coating mix in spicy. Try out this KFC style fried chicken recipe and show us your recreation in the comments. That’s all, buh bye!
Recipe Courtesy of: Dia Fatih (Facebook)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!
Deliciousextremely pleasing to the sense of tasteMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)