Hey there friends! No one can ever resist a good slice of chocolate cake. Occasionally, our cravings will want us to look for something decadent, smooth, and creamy. And this is where chocolate mousse cake comes in. A relatively simple recipe that requires only 3 main ingredients, here’s how you can perfect this no-bake, no egg, and no gelatine chocolate mousse cake.
Simple 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe
A recipe by an Indonesian content creator, @yackikuka, this is how you can make a no-bake, no-fuss chocolate mousse cake. The end product is a silky smooth, jiggly, and delicious cake that one can easily recreate at home. So, when you’re ready let’s go.
35-40g of Corn Starch (3.5-4 tbsp)
500 ml of Chocolate Milk
80-100g Dark Chocolate (break into pieces)
- In a pot, add in corn starch and then add in chocolate milk in 2 separate batches
2. Mix the ingredients well by constantly stirring it
3. Cook with low heat until the ingredients start to thicken
4. Once the mixture is heated up, add in the chocolate pieces and continue stirring until the mixture thickens
5. When the mixture has thickened up, switch off the fire and stir for about 5 more minutes
6. Transfer the mixture into a mold lined with baking paper and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours
7. Top the mousse off with some chocolate powder and it’s now ready to serve.
Perfect For All Chocolate Lovers
There you have it, a simple recipe to make this glorious dessert that’s smooth and creamy at the same time. So the next time you feel like having something sweet and something fairly easy to whip up, then try out this recipe.
This recipe is by @yackikuka
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!