Having to deal with the scorching weather, we must somehow look for other ways to quench our thirst. Say you’re looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe that you can whip up in the kitchen and is capable of cooling you down, look no further. Today, we will be sharing an easy recipe on how you can make silky smooth caramel pudding at home. The best part, this recipe requires no eggs so it’s perfect to enjoy if you’re allergic to eggs.
Simple, Silky Smooth Caramel Pudding Recipe
1 packet of agar agar (10g)
4 cups water
1 can of evaporated creamer
1 cup of sweetened creamer
3 spoons of custard powder
3 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp of water
- In a pot with low heat, add in the sugar
- Let the sugar dissolve and turn brown, then turn off the heat before adding in water and set the caramel aside in a tray
- Add in ingredients A into a pot, stir them well until they start boiling and have a thick consistency
- Let the pudding cool down before pouring it into the tray with caramel
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- After that, flip the tray upside down with a plate at the bottom to easily remove the pudding
- Ready to serve
Isn’t this a simple recipe? The ingredients are those that you can normally find in your kitchen so talk about convenience right? Oh, also, this recipe does not require a steamer, you only have to chill it in the fridge. If you’re looking for a no-fuss caramel pudding recipe, this is the one. Enjoy your silky smooth pudding! Bye!
This recipe is by: Nordiana Ab Kadil (Facebook)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!