So we’re back to square one, all cooped up at home again. You’ll soon be scrolling your social media feed full of recipes again, including ours. If you’re a simple person who’s looking for easy, kitchen mess-free recipes, this one’s definitely for you. If you don’t have an air fryer at home, maybe it’s time to invest in one, it’s a life saviour, plus there are so many affordable options out there. So here are some easy, yet delicious air fryer recipes for you.
5 Easy Air Fryer Recipes to Try Making at Home:
#1 Cheesy Bacon Egg Toast
- 3 Slices of Bread
- 1 Egg
- Shredded Cheese
- 2 Strips of Bacon (Chicken, Beef or Pork)
- Salt and Pepper
- Stack two slices of bread together and cut out a hole in the center using a cup or mould.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over another slice of bread. Stack the bread together, with the uncut piece at the bottom.
- Put the bacon on top of the bread in “X” motion.
- Add desired amount of cheese onto the center.
- Add the egg on top of the cheese.
- Put it into an air fryer and bake at 175°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out when the bacon and egg is cooked. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. Ready to serve.
#2 Bite-Sized Banana Paratha
- 1 Banana
- 1 Paratha
- An Egg
- White sesame seeds
- Aluminium foil
- Wrap the banana with paratha and cut into small sizes.
- Place a sheet of aluminium foil on the air fryer basket.
- Put the cuts of banana into the air fryer, brush them with egg, and sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes. (Check in between to avoid burning). Ready to Serve.
#3 Cheesy Potato Croquettes
- 2 Potatoes
- 5 Strips of Bacon (Chicken, Beef or Pork)
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs
- Corn Flour
- Shredded Cheese (Recommend Mozzerella)
- Tomato Sauce
- Salad Dressing
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices, boil until cooked and mash them.
- Dice onion and bacon, and fry them in a pan over medium low heat and mix them together with the mashed potatoes.
- With your hands, scoop a handful of mashed potatoes, add cheese as fillings and mould it into a ball shape. Repeat until there’s no mashed potatoes left.
- Prepare eggs, corn flour and bread crumbs each in a seperate bowl.
- Coat the mashed potato balls first with corn flour, then egg and lastly, bread crumbs.
- Put them into the air fryer at 180°C and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out when it’s crispy and golden. Drizzle over with tomato sauce and salad dressing. Ready to serve.
#4 Potato Chip Garlic Chicken Wings
- 12 Chicken Wings
- 1/2 tsp of honey
- 2 tsp of Garlic
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Bowl of Corn Flour
- 4 tsp of New Orleans seasoning (of any brand)
- 1 Bag of Chips
- Clean the chicken wings and make a few cuts for better marination. Mix in the garlic, New Orleans seasoning and honey and marinate the chicken wings for at least 3 hours.
- Crush the bag of chips.
- Prepare eggs, corn flour and crushed chips each in a seperate bowl.
- Coat the marinated wings first with corn flour, then with egg and lastly, crushed chips.
- Put the chicken wings into the air fryer and bake at 180°C and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and serve when it’s golden brown.
#5 Crouton with Condensed Milk
- Milk (avoid skim milk)
- Condensed Milk
- Slice the bread into small cubes.
- In a bowl, beat the egg and add suitable amount of milk, mix it.
- Soak the bread with the egg mixture and put it into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 175 °C and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and drizzle condensed milk over the croutons. Ready to serve.
Foodies, we bet you guys are drooling. If you’re feeling bored, why not occupy yourself by making these delicious air fryer recipes? They’re oil-free, meaning your crib won’t turn into a greasy smoke ball! Don’t forget to share and tag your chef-wannabe buddies in the comments. That’s all, stay safe at home and buh bye!
Don’t Miss Out: Purple Sweet Potato Mantou Recipe By Penang Home Chef, Kelly
Also Read: 4-Ingredient Strawberry Yogurt Toast Recipe
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!
Steps:a flight of stairs or a flight of stepsMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)