Hello foodies, it’s 2021 and we’re back with recipes again. If you’re working from home and looking for some simple yet delicious meals, this recipe that we’re about to share might be perfect for you. We’ve stumbled upon this mouthwatering Strawberry Yogurt Toast, and it only requires 4 ingredients. So let’s start making!
Simple Strawberry Yogurt Toast Recipe for a Healthy, Filling Meal:
People these days are getting more and more health conscious. After all, we are what we eat. This recipe that we’re about to make is super easy, that even amateurs can ace it. Not only that, it tastes absolutely delicious, and fairly healthy. So here’s what you need:
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1 Small Box of Yogurt of Your Choice (We recommend Greek yogurt)
- A Handful of Strawberries
- Cut the strawberries into small slices.
- In a bowl, mix the strawberries with yogurt.
- Cut off the sides of the bread, and spread the strawberry mixture. Layer another slice of bread on top and apply pressure.
- In another bowl, beat an egg. Coat the toast with egg and fry on both sides over low heat and serve.
4 Ingredients, 4 simple steps and you’ll get yourself a sweet, refreshing toast. If you’re planning to post this up to your feed, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and garnish with some strawberries. Don’t forget to tag your friends in the comments to make this delicious recipe together, virtually of course. That’s all, stay safe and buh bye!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!