Heya Foodies! If you are scared of making your own grilled chicken at home, that’s alright, we got you covered. Here’s how you can make the perfect juicy grilled chicken with only 3 steps! Shared in a Facebook group, you can definitely try this simple Domino’s grilled chicken recipe at home.
Easy Domino’s Grilled Chicken Air Fryer Recipe
- 1-2kg of chicken drumsticks and wings
Ingredients for marinade:
- 6 tbsp of chili sauce
- 2tbspt of ketchup
- 2tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of suger
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 2 tbsp of black pepper powder
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely grated)
- 60g of butter
1. Pour all of the ingredients for the marinade into a pot and heat it up until all of the butter melts.
2. Wait for the mixture to cool down and marinate the chicken with the sauce. (Marinate it longer for better results)
3. Place the marinated chicken into the air fryer and set the temperature around 180°C-200°C for 30 – 40 minutes.
It’s So Easy!
And that’s pretty much it! This recipe is so simple that literally, anyone can try it. Not to mention, that it’s delicious as well. Looks like you don’t have to go out to enjoy good western dishes. If you managed to try this at home, do share it with us in the comment section ya!
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!