- Penangites are entitled to 50% discount on selected attractions and eateries
- The “Penang-lang 50% off” campaign takes place from 15th March until 15th May 2020
- Simply flash your IC and enjoy the deal.
Hi friends! Here in Penang, aside from savouring plates of Wan Tan Mee or Char Koay Teow, there are plenty of fun-to-do things here too! Ranging from butterfly farms to unique museums, the list goes on. So, if you’ve ever wanted to pay any of these attractions a visit, then good news! Because all Penangites will get to enjoy a 50% discount in line with the “Penang-lang 50% off” campaign. Keep reading to find out more!
50% Deal Exclusively For Penang Lang
If you’re born and bred in Penang, we’re sure you guys are pretty proud of our humble island. We may be a tiny island but we’re packed with lots of things. But the question is, how many of us have actually tried out the attractions here? Usually, we see tourists trying them out but to some locals, joining in the queue isn’t very ideal.
However, we’re pretty sure that this new campaign will entice you because the entrance tickets to participating attractions are now available at half-price. This means that you get to experience all the hyped-up museums and parks at a whopping discount!
In case you’re wondering, this campaign is a joint collaboration among the Association of Tourism Attractions Penang (ATAP), with Penang Global Tourism and the state tourism committee. Also, according to MalayMail, this initiative is to rebuild the tourism sector in Penang that’s affected by Covid-19.
To entitle for this deal, all you gotta do is flash your IC with the Penang state code of 07, 34 and 35 or with a Penang address. The “Penang-lang 50% off” campaign will take place from March 15th till May 15th 2020. 2 months of fun ahead for all Penangites!
Participating Members (Ticketing based)
1. The Top Penang (George Town), 50% off Top Fun Day passes
2. Tech Dome Penang (George Town), 50% off MyKad tickets
3. Dark Mansion-3D Glow in the Dark Museum (George Town), 50% off MyKad tickets
4. Penang 3D Trick Art Museum (George Town), 50% off MyKad tickets
5. Penang Hop On Hop Off (George Town), 50% off City Tour (1 Day Pass), Panoramic Tour and Shuttle Service to Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si
6. Penang Bird Park (Seberang Jaya), 50% off MyKad tickets
7. Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm (Teluk Bahang), 50% off MyKad tickets
8. Tropical Spice Garden (Teluk Bahang), 50% off Entrance tickets
9. Tropical Fruit Farm (Teluk Bahang), 50% off Entrance tickets
10. Teddyville Museum (Batu Feringgi), 50% off MyKad tickets
11. Audi Dream Farm (Balik Pulau), 50% off Entrance tickets and Camel Riding experience
12. The Habitat Penang Hill, 50% off Entrance tickets
13. Monkeycup Penang Hill, 50% off Adult Entrance tickets
14. The Camera and Owl Museum Penang Hill, 50% off MyKad tickets
Participating Members (Retail)
15. Ghee Hiang (George Town), up to 50% off selected products @ all 4 outlets
16. Cheong Kim Chuan Local Products (George Town), 10% off all products @ all 6 outlets
17. Harriston Signature (George Town), 50% off all products @ Jalan Kelawai outlet only
18. The Chocolate Boutique (George Town), With purchase of RM50 in a single receipt, entitled to redeem a cup of Penang White Coffee / Cocoa Drink
19. Travis Hegel (Georgetown), 20%-50% off National Geographic products @ all 2 outlets
20. Craft Batik (Teluk Bahang), 30% off selected products
Participating Members (Restaurant)
21. David Brown’s Hilltop Garden Restaurant, 50% off Afternoon Tea Set Petit Four for Two Person worth RM98++
For more information, please refer to this website.
Cover Photo: @nowhere_journal, @thehabitatph, @penanghoponhopoff (Instagram)
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!