Under the scorching weather in Malaysia, we often find ourselves looking for various ways to quench our thirst. Well, today, we have just the right recipe to share with you guys. It’s none other than Mango Milk Cheese dessert cup that’s sweet, refreshing, and simple to make. Are you ready?
Mango Milk Cheese Dessert Cup Recipe
- 3 mangoes (diced)
- Agar-agar powder Mango Flavour (diced)
- Nata de Coco
- Basil Seeds (soaked in water)
B. Milk Cheese
- 1 mango
- 170g cream cheese
- 500ml full cream milk
- 380ml evaporated milk
- Condensed milk
- In a pot, cook up Mango Agar Agar according to the instructions on the packet
- Set in the fridge to cool and then dice up the jelly into cubes
- Soak basil seeds in a bowl of water
- Dice up 3 mangoes and leave aside
B. Milk Cheese
- Slice 1 mango and add into the blender
- Then add in cream cheese, full cream milk, evaporated milk, and condensed milk
- Blend the ingredients well
C. Putting It Together
- In a container of your choice, put in some diced mangoes, nata de coco, basil seeds and mango jelly
- Next up, pour in some blended mango milk cheese until slightly full
- Top it off with a spoon of diced mangoes and basil seeds
- Refrigerate before serving
A Refreshing Mango Milk Cheese Dessert To Enjoy Anytime, Anywhere
It’s really easy to make this dessert cup at home. Moreover, when you make it once, you will have several servings to spare. So with this recipe, you’ve made yourself some refreshing mango dessert cup. You can even enjoy it anytime, anywhere. Have fun making!
This recipe is by @cookingwithhel (Instagram)
Also Read: This Stall Is One Of The Few Places In Penang Where You Can Get Halal Pipa & Roasted Duck
Check Out: Starbucks Now Offers RM5 For 2nd Beverage Every Sat & Sun Until 28th March
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!