Hello foodies! Believe it or not, TikTok is no longer a place for cringy dances anymore. Open up the app and you will find almost anything you want; recipes, fashion tips, art tutorials, business tips, and the list goes on. Not to mention popular content can spread like wildfire in a matter of minutes!
Fluffy Cloud Bread Recipe
With that being said, recently Cloud Bread became the fad among the TikTokers. It’s a bouncy colourful bread that can be made using only 3 simple ingredients. But you can go above and beyond to make it look presentable and nice for the gram.
- 3 egg whites
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- liquid food colouring (optional)
- vanilla extract or flavourings of your choice (optional)
How to make:
- Beat 3 egg whites in a bowl using a hand mixer until bubbly.
- Sprinkle sugar and cornstarch into the bowl.
- Whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Add few drops of food colouring and vanilla extract. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Put it on a baking sheet and shape it however you want.
- Set the oven to 150 °C and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Dig in!
Eat At Your Own Risk
As beautiful as it looks, sadly according to the people who have made it before, the Cloud Bread tasted awful. Either because they didn’t put in the vanilla extract, or the colourful meringue didn’t cook all the way through. We simply think that it’s worth the shot because it’s really easy to make. Hey if you actually managed to bake one of these, be sure to share with us your creation okay?
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!