This is so exciting! Don’t you just miss a good pop-up event? The festive music in the background, thrilling games, and most importantly lots and lots of lively shops to browse through. Well, it looks like Tanjung Point had the same idea and decided to make the best out of the public holiday. Everyone is invited to join the festivities.
Fun Booths To Check Out At Tanjung Point Pop-Up Event
If you don’t have any plans for the most-awaited Labour day, then how about celebrating it at this lively pop-up event instead? There are going to be plenty of food choices, fashion booths, crafty stalls, and more! Not to mention that you can get 6% off the entrance ticket! All you have to do is whatsapp to this link and use the code “pgfoodie” before making your payment. If you want to know more, just look at this list of booths we have.
1. White Smoke Grill (Contemporary Western Cuisine)
2. Top Tea Malaysia (Boba Milk Tea/ Fresh Tea)
3. Taste Budz By Angie Bakerz (Homemade Pastries)
4. Myvietz (Artichoke Tea & Handcraft Bag)
5. Lollipop Arts (Pop Arts Greeting Cards & Keychain)
6. Epiam Des Fleurs (Gemstone Essentials Oil Diffuser)
7. Fantabulous Accessories (Fashion Handmade Jewellery)
8. MD Sweets & Treats
9. Zeppin Takoyaki (Takoyaki And Dimsum)
10. Li Creation (Custom Made Shoes)
Other Vendors To Check Out!
11. Cake by X (Pastries, cake, bread)
12. J-Life (Home baked Muesli, Ba Zhen herbal soup, flower teas) Halal
13. Latitude Five Production (Private romantic dinner)
14. Foodistic (Tableware & beauty mask)
15. Daging Dendeng (Halal)
16. Fresh La Florist (Fresh flowers & Artificial flowers)
17. Penang Foodie (Merchandise)
18. Kedai Makan 1189 (Selling many kinds of beverages)
Save The Date!
So don’t forget folks, save this event in your calendar and join us in celebrating Labour Day! After all, all of us deserve a good day off. BTW, don’t forget to use “pgfoodie” to get 6% off! Spread the news and tell your friends and families to come along and join the fun.
Date: 1st May 2021
Location: 508, Jln Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Penang
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!