Throughout MCO, we’ve all unleashed the baker or cook in us. Now if you ask around, an air fryer is one of the necessary cooking utensils in most of our kitchen. Having an air fryer allows us to easily succeed in different recipes and here’s one that you should try out at home. Bake cinnamon rolls using Roti Paratha and an air fryer. Ready? Let’s go!
Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls Using Roti Paratha
No one can ever say no to cinnamon rolls. Soft, fluffy with just the right hint of smoky from the cinnamon, cinnamon rolls make the perfect breakfast option. If you’re looking for a way to easily make a few, did you know that you can do so just by using some Roti Paratha and bake it using an air fryer?
- 4 pieces of Roti Paratha (Click here to buy)
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of Nestum
- 2 tbsp of milk powder
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- An air fryer (Click here to buy)
- In a bowl, mix well the butter, Nestum, milk powder, brown sugar, and cinnamon powder
2. Arrange 2 pieces of Roti Paratha so that the center overlaps one another
3. Brush a thin layer of the mixed ingredients (Step 1) on the Roti Paratha
4. Slowly and neatly roll it up
5. Cut into 8 equal pieces
6. Arrange them neatly on a greased baking tray
7. Heat up air fryer at 200°C for 5 minutes
8. Bake cinnamon rolls for 20 minutes at 200°C
Try This Out At Home
And there you have it, using this simple recipe, you can perfect your very own cinnamon rolls. All you need are some Roti Paratha slices, some ingredients you would already have in your kitchen, and an air fryer. Happy baking and we’re sure you’ll love this recipe.
This recipe is adapted from Wan Ramlah Wan Rahimi (Facebook)
Check out these air fryer models:
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and the latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!