Hi there friends! Today we will be taking a break on sharing the good food in Penang and get into something more educational. We’re sure you’ve all heard of Touch ‘n Go RFID. But, here’s a brain teaser: how many of you are actually equipped with the proper knowledge on its installation? Well, if this is something new to you, then we’re here to help. Read on to find out how you can install Touch ‘n Go RFID by yourself at home. It’s really easy and all you have to do is save this article for future use. Let’s go!
Touch ‘n Go RFID: For A Seamless, Hassle-Free Drive
The Touch ‘n Go RFID is a sticker that is embedded with a radiofrequency chip that makes every Touch ‘n Go RFID unique to each customer. It is used as a form of electronic payment for tolls across the country, providing drivers with a safer and hassle-free drive. It can easily be affixed to the headlamp or windscreen of a vehicle and the tags are directly linked to the Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Here are 3 reasons why you should install the Touch ‘n Go RFID:
- No more worrying about changing batteries or winding down windows at tolls. Just drive straight through!
- Conveniently reload anytime and anywhere using your Touch ‘n Go eWallet
- Simple Do-It-Yourself installation and registration process
Step-By-Step Guide On Touch ‘n Go RFID Installation, It’s Easy!
1. Clean the surface of the windscreen (or the left headlamp) and let it dry for 2-3 minutes
2. Peel off the TNG RFID Tag from the Self-Fitment Kit
3. Install the TNG RFID Tag on the outside of the upper left windscreen or left headlamp (passenger side) at least 5cm away from the metal frame
Note: Look up your vehicle here for a full guide on how to install the TnG RFID Tag.
4. Activate your RFID via the TnG app by registering your vehicle
Once you’ve got your Touch ‘n Go RFID installed and activated, you can enjoy a smoother and hassle-free drive at all highways nationwide. It’s time to bid hello to a cashless, cardless and contactless toll payment!
On top of that, you can also try out Touch ‘n Go RFIDFuelling at selected Shell stations. With instant detection, you can easily and quickly refuel petrol before you resume your journey. Plus, with every refuel, you’ll also earn BonusLink points instantly!
Penang Lang, Kia! Check Out The Touch ‘n Go RFID Mobile Truck Now!
Now that you know the benefits of using TnG RFID, what are you waiting for? There’s a mobile truck going around Penang whereby you can get special offers on TnG products:
- RFID tag @ RM 29
- RFID tag + Enhanced Touch ‘n Go Card @ RM 39
- RFID tag + Limited Edition Touch ‘n Go Charm @ RM 54
That’s not all, you can even get free Touch ‘n Go RFID fitment! Check out the truck locations here.
Location: Across Penang Island and Seberang Perai
Date: Now until 15th December 2023
Also read: 10 Best Spots In Penang For A Hearty Brunch
Check out our documentary series – Foodie Originals
We would like to invite you to join our New Telegram Group! We will regularly post about good food, casual promos, giveaways, and interesting findings in Malaysia.