Durian lovers, we have more news for you and you’ll probably love this news because durians can get really expensive at times. You can get a discount when enjoying that mouth-watering king of all fruits and we’ll tell you how below. This promotion will be available from 18 July 2019 – 18 August 2019.
Let’s Durian: You Can Get A 20% Discount For You Durians When You Use Maybank QRPay
Our visit to 2 stalls that are participating in the Maybank QRPay campaign were both fruitful trips. Not only was it easy to use but it was really convenient as well. Carrying a purse or bag can be troublesome when you’re trying to feast on the amazing durians hence with Maybank QRPay, you only need to have your phone with you which most of us are already doing it.
It’s not that difficult to miss the participating stalls as they will have the Maybank’s banner hanging outside of their stalls. Durian Kaki has a huge variety of fruits that you can pick from such as Rambutan, Mangosteen, Coconut, Jackfruit, and of course the king of fruits, Durian.
You can even take away without worrying about the smell because they do vacuum seal the takeaway box for you as well. We brought some back to our office as well and there was no scent at all.
Don’t be shy to ask for help when choosing the durians because everyone there is willing to help you pick the best of the best. Just tell them the kind of flavors that you prefer. If you’re worried about the heatiness from the durian, you can get some coconut to cool down the heatiness.
Our next stop was at Company Durian Cap Tupai which is a small stall that sells their durians at a reasonable price. Make sure to check the address correctly as there are two stalls of the same name. You can refer the address from the list above.
During our trip, we saw a lot of locals patronizing this stall. You can even get the queen of fruits which is Mangosteen here as well. So even if you’re not a fan of durian, you can get mangosteen as well.
If you’d prefer to pick your own durian instead of buying the ready packed ones, you can do that as well. We bought a Musang King at a price of RM74 and after the 20% discount, the total for the durian is RM59. They will open the durian of your choice and vacuum pack the container for you so you don’t have to worry about the smell.
It’s As Easy As 1-2-3 To Get A Discount When Paying For Your Durian
You can get up to 20% discount when paying for your durian feast. If you’re curious about this promotion that Maybank is having, we’re here to explain the steps to you. We even tried the QRPay ourselves so we can tell you that it was really easy and convenient.
Before anything else, remember to download the Maybank App. It’s available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Then sign in to your Maybank2u account or sign up for MAE, Maybank’s e-wallet if you don’t have a Maybank account to enjoy this promo!
When you’re done with the first step, all you have to do now is to find the nearest stall that has the Maybank QRPay. Don’t worry because we’ll list down the participating stalls below to make it easier for you.
When you’ve picked the stall that you’re going to patronize, head over and have an amazing durian feast. Once you’re done, scan the Maybank QR code with your Maybank QRPay from the Maybank App. When you’ve entered the total amount bill, apply the promotion code: Durian to get your 20% discount. It’s as simple as that. In order to be eligible for the promotion, you will have to spend a minimum total of RM60. Don’t forget to show the person in charge at the stall your receipt to prove that the payment has been completed.
Here are the participating stalls:
- YEEWANLEONG – 705E, MK. A Jalan Pantai Acheh 11010 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- KHINLEONG – 26 Ltg Bukit Penara 8, Tmn Focus Height, 11000 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- Chong Chong Kooi – No 134 MK 4 Titi Serong 11000 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- OWL Business Solution – 825-M Jalan Paya Terubong Relau 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
- 666 Enterprise – 10 Solok Pulau Betong 11020 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- Company Durian Cap Tupai – 21 Lebuh Rambai Jalan 6 Paya Terubong, 11060 Pulau Pinang
- TCW Fruits Trading – 57 Kampung Tersusun Sungai Ara 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
- Balik Pulau Famous Durian – 221 MK A, Sungai Pinang 11010 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- SMARTY BUSINESS SOLUTION – 825-M Jalan Paya Terubong Relau 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
- Hamdihah0309 – No.1374 Permatang Indah 13300 Tasek Gelugor, Pulau Pinang
- Syahirahisa – 1195 Mukim 15 Lorong Kolam 3 Cherok To Kun, 14000 Pulau Pinang
- dodie9802 – No 18 Lrg Pauh Jaya 2/5 Taman Pauh Jaya Prai, 13700 Pulau Pinang
- ANJUR DURIAN – 1455 MK 4 Jalan Kubang Semang, 13500 Permatang Pauh
- DurianAmmar – No 132 Pongsu Seribu, 13200 Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang
- Farah Aina Enterprise – 966, Jalan Pengkalan, Bukit Tengah, 14000 Pulau Pinang
- durian129 – No 129 Mukim 5 Titi Serong, 11000 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- Talam Kek Durian Mazura – G-02-01 Tmn Haji Mohd Amin Kampung Pertama Permatang Pauh, 13500 Pulau Pinang
- Yeoh Ming Fruits – 283-A Lorong Tampin, 10150 George Town, Pulau Pinang
- chanmuiyoong – No 20 Lengkok Kenari 2 Desa Ria Sungai Ara, 11900 Bayan Lepas,
- AINA AFIQAH – No 24 Lorong 3 Taman Sg Acheh, 14310 Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang
- TEOH YI SOON – 4 Jalan Kikik Taman Inderawasih, 13600 Perai, Pulau Pinang
- HAFIZAH2 – Blok N-2-16 Apartment Permata Bandar Perda, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang
- LALASASA – No 21 Lorong Penanti 1 Taman Penanti, 14400 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang
- durianpin – 139 MK 2 Sungai Pinang, 11010 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- durianwong – No 83 MK 5 Bukit Chengkeh, 11000 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- PENANG AH TEIK DURIAN – Lorong Susu, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang
- Tim Fruit Store – N-1-6 Taman Free School, 10460 George Town, Pulau Pinang
- Bao Sheng Durian Farm – 150 MK 2 Sg Pinang, 11010 Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
- Yeoh Fruits Enterprise – No. 819 Jalan Acham Seberang Perai, 14000 Pulau Pinang
- Durian Kaki – 829D, Jalan Paya Terubung, Relau, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
What are you waiting for? Hurry and download the Maybank App then have a durian feast with all your loved ones. The durian season is almost over so enjoy it as much as you can right now. Leave a comment below and tell us what is your favorite species of durian or do you like durian at all.
For more information about this promotion, you can check it out at Maybank’s official page.
We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Penang community! We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings.
Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today!